donnie126-2002donnie126-2002

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Canadian Nookie Canadian Nookie

Oh wow!

Good job, man! Nice and nude, just the way we Newgroundspeople like it. Had to give you a high mark on humor, too... in fact, it was a bit more funny than "screwy," if you get my drift. Violence and interactivity each got 5 marks from 10, as I felt that they weren't really necessary for this Flash. Keep this up, man!

A Demon Tale A Demon Tale

"megoomi" can burn in hell!

I don't care what the hell "megoomi" said about this submission! This was a sweet story! I mean, seriously!

-- So says B.D.T., The Number One American Idiot.

How a Blonde.. How a Blonde..

Okay, but...

Okay, all in all, I really liked the cartoon. However, I will have to penalize the author for a couple of key points. The sounds used in this presentation were not appropriate for the presentation itself. Improving the sounds would, in turn, improve the humor score.

Therefore, I ask the author to consider this when making future presentations.

Aladdin's Sexquest Aladdin's Sexquest

Not perfect, but not the worst!

Maybe in the future you could add some sound, and some animation. And hey, if you can get away with it, try some video clips. Cool?

PPiR - Check Game PPiR - Check Game

"...And he spikes the ball in the endzone!"

Mr. Anotado has scored again! This "Check Game" is just like the real thing.

'Nuff said (though I must add here that I ended up losing).

I'm out!

Press Your Luck Press Your Luck

Another touchdown for Mr. Anotado!!!

This may sound a bit out of date, but Mr. Anotado has scored again. This Flash game is just like the real thing. A nice attempt to bring an old game into a new century (although GSN already did that with "Whammy!", but all the same...)

Good game -- although I must say, I lost in the end...

But that should give these guys an idea of just how "realistic" this Flash is!

I'm out!