donnie126-2002donnie126-2002

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Aladdin's Sexquest Aladdin's Sexquest

Not perfect, but not the worst!

Maybe in the future you could add some sound, and some animation. And hey, if you can get away with it, try some video clips. Cool?

PPiR - Check Game PPiR - Check Game

"...And he spikes the ball in the endzone!"

Mr. Anotado has scored again! This "Check Game" is just like the real thing.

'Nuff said (though I must add here that I ended up losing).

I'm out!

Press Your Luck Press Your Luck

Another touchdown for Mr. Anotado!!!

This may sound a bit out of date, but Mr. Anotado has scored again. This Flash game is just like the real thing. A nice attempt to bring an old game into a new century (although GSN already did that with "Whammy!", but all the same...)

Good game -- although I must say, I lost in the end...

But that should give these guys an idea of just how "realistic" this Flash is!

I'm out!

Jungle Girl Jungle Girl

Yeah...

To "Avalonianpuck": Either you were just plain lucky, or you were probably running a slow computer. I'll agree with you that it's a good game. I'm running a two-month old eMachines computer, with an AMD Sempron processor, 512 MB of RAM, Windows XP Home Edition, and NVIDIA GeForce 4 Video and nForce 2 Audio. Let me tell you, a computer with those parameters will kick your arse most of the time. I'm lucky to have beaten "Alien Snatch Attack" on it.

Banana Erotica Banana Erotica

Man, oh, man!

I got a message to those who say this was stolen:

WHO CARES?!?

This was great! Whoever the psychopath was who had a fantasy of having a schoolgirl suck on a banana while he screwed her in the pussy with another is an evil madman!

(And that's just a metaphor. Maybe I'm psycho too.)

Anime Babes: Hentai High Anime Babes: Hentai High

SLAM DUNK!!!

You guys promise to make a sequel that is longer, has better graphics and sound, do you? I just hope you guys aren't like these dumbass politicians that can't keep their promises!

This was good.

League Bowling League Bowling

So-so.

This was a pretty neat attempt to bring a NeoGeo classic game into the 21st century.

Hey, author! How about we emulate GCE's Vectrex in a future Flash submission?

7 Kisses 7 Kisses

The Best!

This was perhaps the easiest undress game ever, but it was one of the best, if not THE absolute best! YOU MUST HAVE A SEQUEL TO THIS!!!

Brandon.

Dressup Blue Mary (V 1.2) Dressup Blue Mary (V 1.2)

Needs improvement.

I liked the game in and of itself. But I think it could have used some improvement. For example, the only sounds we have throughout the entire game is music. Another thing I didn't particularly enjoy was the details of the game. I think that in a future development of this game, we should have a segment where the user gets a chance to screw her! And be sure that that segment asks the user how he wants to, er, "give her what she wants," if you know what I mean... ;-)

And I'd also like to add a question: When in the name of Lucifer is that second game going to be finished? I masturbate just thinking about it!

Brandon Taylor.

Alien-Snatchattack Alien-Snatchattack

Room for improvement.

I agree with "Game_Weasel" and his review. I think we should have more levels and more women. I also think that once an alien gets to the girl, the game should ask how I want the alien to screw her. That should put up some more interactivity points.